Urban Neighborhood Services, Inc. (UNS) is a grass-roots 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization offering a spectrum of vital programs and services to traditionally underserved residents in Coney Island and other surrounding communities in Southern Brooklyn. We are delighted to also serve individuals from all over New York City.
* Urban Neighborhood Services is pleased to present Kompa for a Cause on Friday, September 11, 2015. Time 5:00PM to 10:00PM. Location: Kinanm Lounge, 856 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11238. ...read more
* The Financial Paths Project in partnership with Operation Hope is pleased to offer Free Credit Counselling Date: Wednesday, September 16th, 2015. Time: 1:00PM to 5:00PM. Location: Urban Neighborhood Services 1718 Mermaid Avenue....read more
* Urban Neighborhood Services is proud to offer Coney Island's first ever training in Mental Health First Aid on Wednesday, September 23rd, and Thursday, September 24th, 2015 from 10:30AM to 3:30PM (you must attend both sessions). Training Location: Coney Island YMCA, 2980 West 29th Street. Registration deadline: Tuesday, September 15th....read more
* UNS Executive Director honored at the Haitian Flag Day Celebration...read more
* UNS Executive Director recognized at the Power of Partnerships, Scholarship & Hall of Fame Gala....read more
* Congressman Jeffries and Urban Neighborhood Services Executive Director Mathylde Frontus honored by Coney Island Hospital for there efforts to revitalize Coney Island...read more
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, interviewed by Contessa Brewer on NBC about her work at UNS...click here for more
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, receives 2014 Characters Unite Award from the USA Network...read more
UNS is eager to hear from you regarding how we can we can assist you and your family or better meet the needs of our community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We remain continually grateful for the public's support of our work. Your financial contribution is crucial in order for us to continue meeting the needs of our community. For your convenience, you can make a donation to our organization with the Pay Pal button below. Please note that you do not need a pay pal account to make a payment.