UNS is eager to hear from you regarding how we can assist you and your family or better meet the needs of our community.
Community Volunteers have a unique role in serving the Coney Island Community. Volunteers provide quality services to members of the community at UNS events. The core role of the CV is to assist and manage operations in preparation for and during community events.
Community Volunteers are responsible for performing this role by:
- Contacting community members by telephone, email, and in person visits to share upcoming event information
- Distributing flyers in the community
- Liaising with local business and vendors
- Assisting with set up and clean up at events
- Taking photographs
- Participating in panel discussions on social justice issues
- Sharing the message with community about UNS services and programs
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer with UNS!